Sunday, January 04, 2004

How I wish I could stop time from ticking away!! Hollidays are addictive! i know they kind of relaxing I'm enjoying theese days aren't creating the stuff, that makes a Blog exitng reading!
Anyway here's todays events (or lack of same *LOL*) Had another lie in this morning, swallowed God knows how many cups of coffee, while surfing around the net, searching for Blog software.
Later on it was time to get some shopping done, Man's gotta eat! Well Anne and I, stopped by my parents to drink more coffee, it's always nice to have chat with my parents, plenty of warmth and always ready to disguss what's going on in the world. Today we came around, road pricing in Germany, union politics regarding sailors, pedagogues and truck drivers !
Home again, I sat down to make some updates at my website www.slipse.tk
Here's a pic from the time when I drove to the "wild east" :-)
Well looking at my watch, I can see it's already Sunday....Sob sob... The last day of my Hollydays....
So G'night and good dreams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home