Monday, January 05, 2004

Hey... I'm back, Got back to work this morning, it was an easy start, work is normally slow in the first couple of weeks in January, and this year is apparently no exception.
Started out doing some container hauling, from the port of AArhus.
I started out at 6.30 am, and got home at 6 pm, so all in all a short and easy day. I have the day off tomorrow, since I have to attend a check in the Hospital, regarding my back. I suffer from a desease called , Ankylosing Spondolytis or Morbus Bechterew, the short version: lots of back pain and a stiff back all the way up in to the neck.
Wonder what driving is going to be like, the forecast says a blizzard is hitting Denmark tonight, and later on Ice rain !! Nice isn't it ??
I'll let you know tomorrow, it's bedtime for little danish truckers ;-) Ciao e Buona Notte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home