Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I went to the check up in the Hospital this morning, the state of my back hasn't turned to the worse, well how can a man with a stiff back, become a stiffer back ?? *LOL* But anyway, I think it's good to have the situation monitored, the the desease can get worse.
The blizzard, didn't get as bad as the weatherman on tv told us, so driving wasn't that bad. After the visit in hospital, I had to haul 1 container, from a town near by to the Port of AArhus, about 2 hours work, I can live with that *LOL*
Tomorrow morning I'll have to load for Sweeden, so I wont be updating for a couple of days. I look forward to this trip, though I yet haven't got the details about the trip.
Untill I'm back, take care and drive safely.
Au revoir a bientot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home