Saturday, January 10, 2004

Good Morning, it's 6 am and I just got home after nice trip to Sweeden, I loaded in Skanderborg here in Denmark, wednesday afternoon. At 4 pm I left the company Skan-Bo and headed for the ferry in Frederikshavn. The ferry left at 8pm and arrived in Gotheburg, Sweeden at 11.15 pm. I slept in the harbour until 4 am, in order to get my tachograph right. I had 10 different places to deliver all sorts of goods, starting in Skänninge, Motola, Lindkjöping, Norrkjöping, 4 places in Stockholm and Täby. And finally on Friday morning Upsala. At 9 am Friday I got 2 places to go and reload fro Denmark, first Virsbo and second Forshaga, I finished in Forshaga at 4 pm and headed for the ferry in Gothenburg. The ferry didn't leave until midnight, and at 3.30 am Saturday morning I was back on Danish ground, and 2 hours later I was HOME, approx 1700 kilometers after I left the Cargo dispatching company in Skanderborg. It was a beutyfull trip, Sweeden was all covered in snow, and since most of Sweeden is forrest land, mostly pinetrees, one tends to get all "Christmassy" :-)
Enough Blog'n for now, now I think a shower and some breakfirst is in order!
So Long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home