Sunday, March 14, 2004

Hi again, week no.2 has gone with my new truck, I'm still driving around with a big :-) on my face!
Only one problem has occurred, not with the truck itself, but with an extra piece of equipment, the GPS navigation system computer. After about 2 hours the computer shuts down and will not restart untill the power has been shut off for minimum one hour. Will have a new computer installed during the upcomming week.

Workwise there isn't much to tell I've been tipping and reloading trailers from Finland all week here in Denmark, for EHJCombifragt, except for friday evening, where I had a quick trip to the port of Lübeck, Germany, with a trailer from Chr Jensen Shipping. This trailer had to be shipped to Russia.
Right now I'm just enjoying the weekend, getting ready for the week to come.

Take care out there.. Ciao, Slipse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home